APPLE CORE 2 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + INSTRUCTIONS 8.6 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF includes Apple Core shapes, plus a circle for the pincushion pattern.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- instructions for hand and machine piecing curves
- pressing instructions
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- two patterns for place mats included
- bonus shape: 1.5 inch circle
- patterns for finger pincushion, toothpick, needle case
- whole Apple Core shape fits on 2.5 inch wide strips
of fabric (Jelly Rolls)
- great for striped fabric
- good for fussy cutting and charm quilts
- quarter and half shapes for a straight edges and borders
- Beyer 433-10 indicates other names for this shape
- useful for beautiful border designs
- see the reviews! (left sidebar)
STITCH BY MACHINE
STITCH BY HAND
Relax and sew! Spend your time stitching, not getting ready to stitch.
Print the cutting and stitching lines on a Jelly Roll or shop your stash for scraps. Sew by hand while you watch TV or sew by machine—your choice.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Finish with a straight edge (thanks to the partial shapes), or use some of the time you saved to bind with curves for a special effect.
Inklingo makes Apple Core curves more portable and more fun than ever before.
MAIN SHAPES-WITH-CURVES PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo curves