APPLE CORE 2 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + INSTRUCTIONS 8.6 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF includes Apple Core shapes, plus a circle for the pincushion pattern.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- instructions for hand and machine piecing curves
- pressing instructions
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- two patterns for place mats included
- bonus shape: 1.5 inch circle
- patterns for finger pincushion, toothpick, needle case
- whole Apple Core shape fits on 2.5 inch wide strips
of fabric (Jelly Rolls)
- great for striped fabric
- good for fussy cutting and charm quilts
- quarter and half shapes for a straight edges and borders
- Beyer 433-10 indicates other names for this shape
- useful for beautiful border designs
- see the reviews! (left sidebar)
STITCH BY MACHINE
STITCH BY HAND
Sew by hand while you watch TV, or sew by machine—your choice!
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Relax and sew! Spend your time stitching, not getting ready to stitch. Print the cutting and stitching lines on a Jelly Roll or shop your stash for scraps.
Finish with a straight edge (thanks to the partial shapes), or use some of the time you saved to bind with curves for a special effect.
Inklingo makes Apple Core curves more portable and more fun than ever before.
MAIN SHAPES-WITH-CURVES PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo curves