Why Quilters Love Inklingo Diamonds
From beginner to professional, we think you will love diamonds too!
1. Exciting Designs
Follow any pattern or use the time you save to create exciting settings and color combinations.
2. Simple to Decide How Much Fabric
There are diagrams in every shape collection which show how many shapes you can cut from a yard of fabric.
3. Easy to Cut
No measuring. No templates. Use a rotary cutter or scissors. No expensive cutting machines required—and there are stitching lines and matching marks printed on every shape!
4. Sew with a Running Stitch or by Machine
Sew with a running stitch instead of whip-stitching over templates with English Paper Piecing!
It is more portable, more fun, more precise, and faster! And the stitches don't show on the front!
There are videos on YouTube now too:
If you want to sew by machine, choose the larger sizes.
5. Fussy Cut
Yes, you can Fussy Cut (Fussy Print) with Inklingo. There are videos on YouTube:
6. Print scraps and Jelly Rolls
Monkey shows you how to print on Jelly Rolls on the All About Inklingo blog.
6. You can finish an EPP UFO with Inklingo!
"English Paper Piecing Rescue" is one of the most popular pages on the All About Inklingo blog!
7. Even more reasons!
- Some quilters want to cut with scissors.
- Quilters love the accuracy of perfectly printed shapes without measuring.
- Quilters love having matching marks and stitching lines on every piece, so they can hand piece when they are on the go, and machine piece when they need speed.
- Quilters love the way Inklingo helps them use scraps.
- Quilters love the way Inklingo helps them estimate how much yardage to buy.
There is often a choice of several layouts to use fabric efficiently and to give a choice of straight grain.
Ready to order? Go up to add to cart.