60° DIAMOND - 0.75 INCH
INTRO PRICE ONLY UNTIL MONDAY 27 MAY 2013
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 39.8 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
BEFORE YOU ORDER, PLEASE SEE IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
This Inklingo PDF has diamonds with 0.75 inch sides and half and quarter diamonds (triangles). Several other sizes are available.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- worksheets to help you plan your quilt
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- partial diamonds (triangles) increase your design options and allow you to finish with a straight edge
- optional layouts with choice of straight grain
- alternate layouts for scissors cutting to save fabric
- alternate layouts for straight grain
- choice of regular or combo layouts to use fabric efficiently and save time
- good for fussy cutting (but small)
- ideal for Jelly Rolls and scrap quilts
- use with any pattern
- be inspired by the Gallery of Quilts
Sew by had with a running stitch instead of English Paper Piecing (EPP). It's more portable, more fun, more precise, and faster!
There is a video on YouTube with great tips for sewing inset seams by hand (hexagons for Grandmother's Flower Garden) and you can use the same technique with these diamonds.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
New to Hand Piecing? Learn with the DVD lesson in Jane Austen Writing Table Quilts, which is on sale for only $14.95. (Act now, before we realize what we've done!)
Please look at Inklingo Shape Collection # 3 before you make up your mind. It is the BEST value if you have Windows, because it includes 30 shapes and sizes PLUS a beautiful 64 page book-on-paper (mailed to you).
The downloads were requested by quilters who do not have Windows on Mac and by quilters who just wanted one size and did not want to buy shapes they did not think they would use.
MAIN DIAMOND PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo diamonds