60° DIAMOND - 1 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 25.5 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF has diamonds with 1 inch sides and half and quarter diamonds (triangles). Several other sizes are available.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- worksheets to help you plan your quilt
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- partial diamonds (triangles) increase your design options and allow you to finish with a straight edge
- optional layouts with choice of straight grain
- alternate layouts for scissors cutting to save fabric
- choice of regular or combo layouts to use fabric efficiently and save time
- good for fussy cutting
- ideal for Jelly Rolls and scrap quilts
- use with any pattern
- be inspired by the Gallery of Quilts
- see the reviews! (left sidebar)
- shapes were also on the Inklingo # 1 CD (sold out) except for the long half diamond
Use scissors or cut several layers at a time with a rotary cutter—and have stitching lines on every piece!
Use a running stitch instead of English Paper Piecing (EPP).
It's more portable, more fun, more precise, and faster!
Love the lines. Quilt more!
New to Hand Piecing?
LEARN TO HAND PIECE
The two-hour hand piecing lesson in Quilted Diamonds 2
is like taking a private lesson from me. The beautiful book and DVD are available again.
Use these shapes with any pattern. The one-inch diamond is compatible with Monkey Exercise # 1, but you should use the Suggested Custom Page sizes in the shape collection, instead of the ones in the pattern. (The original layout for diamonds on the Shape Collection # 1 CD were modified for the downloadable version.)
MAIN DIAMOND PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo diamonds