SHAPE COLLECTION # 3
THIRTY 60° SHAPES
BOOK ON PAPER PLUS CD OF SHAPES
System Requirements for CD (requires a CD drive)
Compabtible with Windows 7 and 8 but see note in System Requirements.
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
Best Value! 30 different shapes, plus the 64-page book-on-paper.
February 2013 0.75 inch Hexagons and 1.5 inch Hexagons and 1.5 inch Diamonds are also available as downloads, but this collection of 30 shapes is the best value "while supplies last."
1028 pages of instruction, patterns, and shapes to print on fabric!
The Inklingo # 3 CD has hexagons with 0.75 inch sides (1.5 inches from point to point) plus both halves, quarters, thirds, and the star point.
Also!—hexagons with 1.5 inch sides (3.0 inches from point to point) plus both halves, quarters, and thirds.
Also!—an elongated hexagon (0.75 and 1.5 inch sides), both halves, and quarter PLUS quarter of a larger elongated hexagon. (Whole hexagon with 1.5 and 3.0 inch sides not included.)
Also!—60° diamonds with 0.75, 1.5, and 2.25 inch sides, plus the half and quarter.
Also!—equilateral triangles with 0.75, 1.5, and 2.25 inch sides, bonus pentagons with 0.75 and 1.5 inch sides, and a 1.5 inch hexagon with a design to appliqué or embroider.
Several other sizes are available in downloadable PDFs.
Features of Shape Collection # 3 (CD)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- pattern for Flower Garden with a Diamond Path (below) in several sizes
- pattern for Sapphires in a Field of Gold (below)
- pattern for Starlit Garden (below)
- also use with any other pattern, like Seven Sisters, Candied Hexagons, and others
- pages of inspiration showing how the shapes can be combined to make pieced hexagons and borders
- optional scissors layouts to save fabric
- ideal for scrap quilts
- plus complimentary 70-page design book (PDF) with worksheets and everything you need to design and sew a hexagon quilt
- see the reviews! (left sidebar)
- peek inside the book
Sapphires in a Field of Gold
Flower Garden with a Diamond Path
Use with any pattern, like Seven Sisters, Candied Hexagons, and other designs.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Love Machine Piecing? Amy does!
Amy in IN (& FL) machine pieced the 1.5 inch hexagons for this quilt. "I loved the piecing. I have been tellling everyone how perfectly they went together even on the sewing machine.
Thank you for a new and exciting way to quilt."
How to Sew Hexagons by Machine on YouTube
Amy's choice for the quilting is perfect too. Thank you very much for allowing me to use your photo to inspire everyone!
New to Hand Piecing? Learn with the DVD lesson in Jane Austen Writing Table Quilts, which is on sale for only $14.95. (Act now, before we realize what we've done!)
How to Sew Hexagons by Hand on YouTube
MAIN HEXAGON PAGE
My Favorite Things about Hexagons and VIDEO
MAIN DIAMOND PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo Diamonds