FEATHERED STAR 20 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 14 MB + DESIGN BOOK
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
20 inch block
You have a choice of 3 SIZES!
This Inklingo PDF includes the shapes for Feathered Star plus two bonus shapes (shown in white: 6 inch square and one eighth of the octagon) for even more design options.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- unique pressing guide to check accuracy
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- optional layouts for diamonds and kites with different straight grain
- choice of regular or combo layout for feather triangles and diamonds
- use small scraps or Jelly Rolls, or use the yardage diagrams to buy what you need
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects (below)
- sew quickly and accurately thanks to the precision corners and matching marks
- print just one of the feather fabrics, layer with unprinted fabric, and stitch to make dozens of feather units quickly and accurately—just like paper piecing, but no paper to pick off afterwards!
- use the method you enjoy—hand or machine or both (hybrid)
- this size uses a 6 inch block in the center, so it is compatible with the 6 inch Sunflower, Yin Yang, and others
- complimentary design book with worksheets and everything you need to design and make your quilt
- follow the step-by-step assembly instructions for perfect results
The Feathered Star Design Book (85 pages) will help you sew a Feathered Star whether you follow a traditional pattern or create your own design.
It will also help you decide which collection is best for you. It includes worksheets and instructions for hand piecing, machine piecing, and hybrid piecing. It is free with this shape collection, so be sure to order it too.
Kathy in Nashville is fussy cutting owl fabric for her Inklingo Feathered Stars. See more of Kathy's amazing block in the photo albums of the Inklingo Yahoo Group!
Love the lines. Quilt more!
MAIN FEATHERED STAR PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo for Feathered Star + Note about Sizes