60° HEXAGON - 2 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 11 MB + DESIGN BOOK
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF has hexagons with 2 inch sides (4 inches across from point to point) plus both halves, quarters, and thirds. Several other sizes are available.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- bonus appliqué or embroidery designs (below)
- partial hexagons increase your design options for borders and edges
- optional scissors layouts to save fabric
- ideal for scrap quilts
- well suited to fabric with large motifs for fussy cutting
- complimentary 70-page design book with worksheets and everything you need to design and sew a hexagon quilt
- see the reviews! (left sidebar)
- NEW Make more variations with the Rose Star 12 inch Kite
Appliqué The hexagons are provided with two bonus designs for embroidery or appliqué. See the free pattern for Emma's Butterfly Stars by Cathi Godwin.
The Hexagon Quilt Design Book (70 pages) is free with this shape collection. (Details)
Love the lines. Quilt more!
New to Hand Piecing? Learn with the DVD lesson in Jane Austen Writing Table Quilts, which is on sale for only $14.95. (Act now, before we realize what we've done!)
Monkey thinks these are pretty big. Sew by hand while you watch TV or sew by machine—your choice!
MAIN HEXAGON PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo hexagons and VIDEO