PIE & TARTS 7 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + INSTRUCTIONS 9 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF includes Pie & Tarts shapes.
This Pie & Tarts Shape Collection was inspired by Sue Daley of Busy Fingers Patchwork and was prepared with her cooperation. Her patterns for English Paper Piecing are available from her site.
7 inch block
This wonderful scrappy design can now be machine pieced, hand pieced with a running stitch, or back-basted (appliqué). You'll love every stitch—and finish!
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- design notes
- worksheets to plan your quilt
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- a choice of regular and combo layouts to use fabric efficiently and save time
- a choice of layouts for straight grain
- ideal for scraps and nickels
- tart shape fits on 2.5 inch strips (Jelly Rolls)
- wonderful for striped fabric
- perfect for fussy cutting and charm quilts
- bonus back-basting layout
- articles on the All About Inklingo blog (searchable)
- free PDF with instructions for machine piecing and pressing (Extra bonus, below)
- see the reviews! (left sidebar)
GREAT FOR FUSSY CUTTING! Position the freezer paper to print identical shapes with Inklingo.
NEW See how Jeannette in Australia printed Fussy Cut Pies on the All About Inklingo blog.
A Choice of Methods!
Sew by hand while you watch TV, or sew by machine—your choice.
The four short seams in the background eliminate the need for appliqué, for those who prefer piecing (hand or machine).
There is also an option to print background fabric for back-basting, if you prefer appliqué.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Relax and sew! Spend your time stitching, not getting ready to stitch. Print the cutting and stitching lines on scraps from your stash.
Inklingo makes Pie & Tarts more portable and more fun than ever before.