Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- instructions for machine piecing
- notes about pressing
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- dozens of worksheets for quilts and border designs
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- a choice of regular or combo layout to use fabric efficiently and save time
- a choice of layouts with different straight grain on the half triangles
- ideal for fussy cutting and charm quilts
The triangles and half triangles are perfect with 60° hexagons . . .
. . . and 60° diamonds.
A Choice of Methods
I sew these shapes by machine unless I need a portable project. With Inklingo lines printed on the fabric, you can sew some seams by hand and some by machine.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Penny Jones in South Carolina made a lovely baby quilt with this Inklingo shape collection as a gift for Jackson. Isn't this a wonderful way to celebrate the first birthday of a special little boy!
There is an EQ project file on the blog.
Inklingo No Waste Fussy Cutting turns 6 triangles into a kaleidoscope!
This layout looks good even without the fussy cutting!
MAIN TRIANGLE PAGE
MAIN 60° SHAPES PAGE
There are several other sizes of 60° Triangles in Diamond shape collections too.