HOORAY! TODAY IS THE DAY!
Bonnie Hunter has released the first clue for Celtic Solstice on the Quiltville Quips & Snips blog.
- Bonnie is teaching traditional methods for rotary cutting with acrylic rulers and machine piecing.
- I am teaching Inklingo methods with an optional shape collection created for Bonnie.
I am thrilled that Bonnie is also featuring Inklingo for this year’s mystery, and not just because I have seen the gorgeous finished design!
I have been dying to show you the cool cutting and sewing techniques that are only possible with Inklingo.
- Watch the video! (click above)
- If you are brand new to Inklingo, please follow the Quick Start Guide on the website!
We always recommend starting with the FREE Diamond/Triangle/Square Shape Collection, so there are no surprises when you buy something. The first chapter of The Inklingo Handbook is included with the free shapes! See pages H5-H48.
- DOWNLOAD 3 or 4 FREE Inklingo Celtic Solstice PDFs.
* Clue 01 Instructions for cutting and sewing with Inklingo.
* Clue 01 Cheat Sheet for 75 x 75 inch quilt
* Clue o1 Cheat Sheet for 111 x 111 inch quilt
* One-page Guide to use at the sewing machine
- Order and download Bonnie’s Celtic Solstice Shape Collection ($20).
NOTE Bonnie’s Shape Collection will stay at a special low price for a few weeks, so you can make your decision after you have seen a few clues and played with the FREE shape collection.
Bonnie’s Celtic Solstice Shape Collection includes all of the shapes for all of the clues.
WHO USES INKLINGO?
Thousands of quilters in more than 60 different countries have used Inklingo in the past 7 years. Word has passed from quilter to quilter in many different languages!
Inklingo makes it easier for any quilter to get better results in less time, but it also makes quilting more accessible to beginners and quilters who have limited time for quilting.
Designers often forget about quilters who are unable to rotary cut accurately, but Inklingo makes it possible to use scissors or a rotary cutter, without measuring, without math, and without templates, so Bonnie Hunter has included everyone.
CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Whether you print on fabric with Inklingo or use acrylic specialty rulers, we will all have a great time sewing Celtic Solstice this year. Chocolate or vanilla? There is no wrong answer!
Most quilters who have not printed on fabric with Inklingo imagine that it takes more time than it does, so this series of clues should get you excited about the possibilities, whether it is another Bonnie Quilt or Double Wedding Ring or any of the other quilts in the Inklingo Smart Shopper’s Idea Book.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
- Inklingo Print Checklist (Thanksgiving Edition)
- How to test Inkjet ink on fabric and other Top Ten Tutes (tab above)
- Swatches PDF (free download)
After you print your tests, you can write the Inklingo ink color(s) beside each swatch too.
- Bonnie Hunter’s Celtic Solstice with Inklingo – Intro
- Free Diamond/Triangle/Square Shape Collection
(includes Chapter 1 of the handbook, pages H5-H48)
Are You Subscribed?
If you don’t want to miss anything, you can subscribe to get an email when there is more evidence (top of right sidebar) and you should subscribe to Bonnie’s Quiltville Quips & Snips blog too!
Let the fun begin!
Linda & Monkey
New to Inklingo? Order and download free shapes and start sewing in the next few minutes. Quick Start (Always FREE.) There are triangles, diamonds, and squares in the free collection—great for dozens of different blocks.
$10 Coupon! 7 Year Anniversary Special on the handbook
Have you liked the Inklingo FB page yet? If you haven’t, please do. Thank you!