My new hardcover Winding Ways book will be showing up in shops—as soon as we can visit shops again.
In the meantime, this short video gives you a good overview of why I wrote this book. It was written for you.
By the way, I cut my own hair for the video out of consideration for you. I learned how to do a layered cut by watching a YouTube video. LOL I’ve been cutting Russ’s hair too. (Not a big job.)
SALE PRICE EXTENDED
I was so busy finishing the video that I forgot to send a reminder about the sale price on the new 12 inch Winding Ways shape collections ending, so I have extended it until tonight at midnight
Winding Ways 12 inch shape collection. Only $20.
Deluxe version. Only $35.
- Everything in the basic version is included in the Deluxe version, so you only need one.
- The instructions in the old Winding Ways Design Book are also included in both shape collections, so you do not need it too.
You might also like the photos and images in these recent articles about Winding Ways.
- Announcing new hardcover Winding Ways book.
- Sample pages in the new hardcover Winding Ways book.
- Two new shape collections for 3 inch Winding Ways blocks.
- Two new shape collections for 12 inch Winding Ways blocks.
- Electric Quilt Project File for Inklingo Winding Ways
We are keeping up with orders for the new book. No delays. We’re running a well oiled machine here.
SHOP THE SALE
It helps me if you click to LIKE the video on YouTube and it helps other quilters if you leave a review of the book on the website.
I hope you love the book and like the video and let me know what you would like to see next!
Thank you for visiting.
Linda & Monkey