Several quilters have already solved the Inklingo Case of the Secret Garden mystery but it is not too late to start one of your own.
Today we have
- some beautiful examples to inspire you
- a one-page printing summary and
- some important reminders!
The New York Wheel block for Charlsey’s COTSG was especially appropriate considering the family story she shared at Nonnie’s Cedar Chest.
Laura in Washington has done a lot of inklingoing too and has a great blog at LC’s Cottage. Don’t you love the purple accents?
I’m just giving you a sneak peek of Cathi’s COTSG blocks from Quilt Obsession this time. You’ll have to come back to see the whole quilt top, okay?
There is a new short-form summary of the shapes to print on fabric with Inklingo for the COTSG mystery.
If you ever design your own quilts, you might find this summary useful before you are ready to prepare a full Cheat Sheet.
This is a mystery quilt but there is not any suspense about whether your blocks will fit together because the cutting and sewing lines are printed on the fabric!
SUMMARY OF EVIDENCE IN THE COTSG CASE FILE
- COTSG Clue # 1
- COTSG Clue # 2
- COTSG Clue # 3
- COTSG Clue # 4
- COTSG Clue # 5
- COTSG Clue # 6
- COTSG Clue # 7
- How to Rotary Cut Curves (video)
- New York Wheel Shape Collection
(Still on sale for $20, but only until March 31.)
- Inklingo Sunflower Quilt Design Book (free with NY Wheel)
- Top Ten Tutes (tutorials)
- Print Checklists
- EQ Project File for COTSG
REMINDER! March 31st is an important deadline for 3 reasons!
- If you enter Barb Vlack’s ClubEQ March Challenge with a design using curved Inklingo shapes, you will receive a free 6 month subscription to TQPM magazine (new subscribers only).
See all the details. (If you don’t have EQ you could still win.)
- If you enter the ClubEQ March Challenge, you will also receive all of the project files for every quilt entered in the ClubEQ March Challenge. Wow.
- Sale Ending The New York Wheel Shape Collection for the COTSG mystery is on sale for only $20 but only until March 31. You also receive the Sunflower Quilt Design Book ($20 value, PDF)
We have already shown you Mary’s gorgeous red COTSG quilt top. There are more COTSG quilt tops to show you in the next few weeks, so please subscribe to the blog (top of right sidebar) so you don’t miss them.
If you have a picture of your COTSG quilt top, please let me know if I may show it on the blog.
As soon as I post this, I’m going to clean up my COTSG project file for the ClubEQ March Challenge. You should enter a design too. Drop everything and open EQ now, okay?
Linda & Monkey
New to Inklingo? Order and download free shapes and start sewing in the next few minutes. Quick Start (Always FREE.) There are triangles, diamonds, and squares in the free collection—great for dozens of different blocks.
$10 Coupon! 6 Year Anniversary Special on the handbook