CLAMSHELL EDGES 4 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + INSTRUCTIONS 16.3 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF includes the parts of a 4 inch Clamshell.
There are other Clamshell shape collections, so you can buy exactly what you need.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- partial Clamshell shapes to print on fabric
- instructions for hand and machine piecing curves
- notes about pressing
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- ideal for small scraps
- great for edges
The 4 inch Clamshell is in a separate collection.
Great for edges and for pieced designs!
Use the time you save to play with new designs!
Relax and sew! Spend your time sewing, not getting ready to sew.
USE SCRAPS, JELLY ROLLS, OR YARDAGE
The shapes are laid out to use fabric efficiently.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
MAIN CLAMSHELL PAGE
Inspiration for Clamshell Designs and VIDEO