PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 15 MB + DESIGN BOOK
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
3 inch units
6 inch units (with bonus shape)
This Inklingo PDF includes these 3 shapes and 2 bonus shapes (below).
You have a choice of 4 SIZES!
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- 5 shapes to print on fabric, including 2 bonus shapes
- combo layout to use fabric efficiently and save time
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- ideal for scraps
- complimentary design book for Drunkard's Path with everything you need to know to sew your quilt (203 pages). The worksheets are for Drunkard's Path, but they will give you ideas for Drunkard's Trail too.
The two bonus shapes make more designs possible.
Start with the quilt layouts on the All About Inklingo blog.
The Drunkard's Path Design Book (half price or free, 203 pages) will help you sew a Drunkard's Trail quilt, whether you are following a traditional pattern or designing your own variation. It is an amazing resource for professional pattern designers too.
If you buy the design book first ($10), the payment is credited when you buy the shapes. (How to order the design book free.)
Love the lines. Quilt more!
MAIN DRUNKARD'S PATH PAGE
4 Intoxicating Things about Drunkard's Path and Drunkard's Trail