60° HEXAGON - 3 INCH
Originally called Lite # 6
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 15 MB + DESIGN BOOK
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF has hexagons with 3 inch sides (6 inches across from point to point) plus both halves, quarters, and thirds. Several other sizes are available.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- bonus designs for appliqué, embroidery or redwork (below)
- partial hexagons increase your design options for borders and edges
- optional scissors layouts to save fabric
- ideal for scrap quilts
- well suited to fabric with large motifs for fussy cutting
- complimentary 70-page design book with worksheets and everything you need to design and sew a hexagon quilt
- NEW Make more variations with the Rose Star 18 inch Kite
Appliqué The hexagons are provided with two bonus designs for embroidery or appliqué.
The Hexagon Quilt Design Book (70 pages) is free with this shape collection. (Details)
Love the lines. Quilt more!
LEARN TO HAND PIECE
The two-hour hand piecing lesson in Quilted Diamonds 2
is like taking a private lesson from me. The beautiful book and DVD are available again.
3.0 inch sides This is a big hexagon, 6 inches from point to point, but I had several requests for it, especially from quilters who are using Inklingo Shape Collection # 3 and Candied Hexagons from Australian Patchwork and Quilting.
MAIN HEXAGON PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo hexagons and VIDEO