60° HEXAGON - 0.75 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 19.1 MB + DESIGN BOOK
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF has hexagons with 0.75 inch sides (1.5 inch across from point to point) plus both halves, quarters, and thirds. Several other sizes are available.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- partial hexagons increase your design options and allow you to finish with a straight edge
- optional scissors layouts to save fabric
- ideal for scrap quilts
- can be used with any pattern which uses this size
- complimentary 70-page design book with worksheets and everything you need to design and sew a hexagon quilt
You will probably want to sew this size by hand.
Inklingo hexagons press beautifully, and there are complete instructions in the design book.
The Hexagon Quilt Design Book (70 pages) is free with this shape collection. (Details)
The partial hexagons create options for many more designs like Pinwheel and Inner City Quilts.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
LEARN TO HAND PIECE
The two-hour hand piecing lesson in Quilted Diamonds 2
is like taking a private lesson from me. The beautiful book and DVD are available again.
MAIN HEXAGON PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo hexagons and VIDEO