FOR 6 INCH SQUARES
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 11 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF has HST and QST to finish the edge of a quilt with 6 inch squares set "on-point" in diagonal rows. Other sizes.
Half Square Triangles (HST) have straight grain on the two short sides. Quarter Square Triangles (QST) have straight grain on the long side.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
Bonus appliqué block set on-point
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- bonus flower design for back-basting appliqué with wide seam allowances, positioned to be symmetrical on-point
- a choice of layouts to use fabric efficiently
(see Triangle Tips PDF, page 7)
- use the precision corners and matching marks to get great results
- good for fussy cutting
- ideal for scrap quilts
- use with any pattern, any 6 inch blocks
See Triangle Tips, page 3
Love the lines. Quilt more!
We do the math and measuring. You sew!
This arrangement is easy to sew in diagonal rows. Some quilters avoid on-point settings because of the math and measurements. Inklingo makes it easy.
The goal is to have straight grain on the edges. That means the Corners are Half Square Triangles (HST), which have straight grain on the two short sides, and the Edges are Quarter Square Triangles (QST), which have straight grain on the long side.
6 INCH BLOCKS
You can use any 6 inch squares.
All Inklingo shapes are named with the finished size (minus the seam allowances).
MAIN TRIANGLE PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo triangles + VIDEO