ROSE DREAM - 9 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + INSTRUCTIONS 16.2 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF includes 4 shapes for Rose Dream.
Choose from 3 sizes.
9 inch units
18 inch blocks
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- 4 shapes to print on fabric (square is 1.5 inch)
- instructions for hand and machine piecing curves
- assembly tips
- notes about pressing
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
- (just in case you want templates)
- how to sew inset seams by machine (crosshair to edge)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- a choice of regular or combo layout to use fabric efficiently and save time
- design notes and tips for using Electric Quilt
- ideal for fussy cutting and charm quilts
A Choice of Methods
I sew these shapes by machine unless I need a portable project. With Inklingo lines printed on the fabric, you can sew some seams by hand and some by machine.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
MAIN ROSE DREAM PAGE
A gallery of designs that will get you dreaming!