SUNFLOWER DESIGN BOOK
$20 VALUE only $10 or free!
PDF DOWNLOAD - DESIGN BOOK 13 MB
Inklingo makes the preparation and sewing easier, so you can devote yourself to creating exciting settings and color combinations.
Everything you need to Design and Sew Sunflowers
- tips for fabric selection
- fabric checklist
- explanation of the Sunflower parts
- design notes that will inspire you
- overview of the shapes in each collection
- tips for rotary cutting
- my favorite hand and machine piecing tips
- step-by-step, illustrated assembly instructions
- how to sew curves by hand or by machine
- "continuous stitching" by hand
- precision machine piecing tips
- pressing diagram
- worksheets with many variations using one or two sizes
- free when you order a related shape collection (details)
- see the reviews! (left sidebar)
This 108-page PDF will help you whether you follow a traditional pattern or create a new design, and whether you enjoy sewing by hand or by machine. It is a useful resource for professional pattern designers too.
WHERE TO GET THE SHAPES
There is a choice of 2 sizes.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
No templates. No basting! No paper to pick off. Print, cut, sew!
MAIN SUNFLOWER PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo for Sunflower + Gallery of Quilts