DRESDEN PLATE DESIGN BOOK
$20 VALUE only $10 or FREE when you buy the shapes!
PDF DOWNLOAD - DESIGN BOOK 9 MB
You can be more creative with Dresden Plate, thanks to Inklingo. The variety of blades and techniques for Dresden Plate and Fan designs is amazing. It almost seems wrong to simply call it “Dresden Plate.”
Be part of a great tradition with a design that appeals to every generation.
Use any of the 15 different blades for great borders!
Everything you need to Design and Sew Dresden Plate
- notes about Dresden Plate and Fan designs
- tips for fabric selection
- notes about the blades and how to prepare the folded blade
- illustrated instructions for foundation piecing blades to background fabric printed for back-basting
- detailed instructions for back-basting appliqué
- my favorite tips for hand piecing, including "continuous stitching"
- my favorite tips for machine piecing, including inset seams
- suggestions for combining hand and machine piecing (hybrid piecing)
- design notes to inspire you
- an overview of the shapes in each collection
- free when you order a related shape collection (details)
- see the reviews! (left sidebar)
- free when you buy related shapes (details)
This 74-page PDF will help you whether you follow a traditional pattern or create a new design, and whether you enjoy sewing by hand or by machine. It is a useful resource for professional pattern designers too.
WHERE TO GET THE SHAPES
There is a choice of 3 shape collections so you can piece or appliqué an heirloom.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
You can design your own masterpiece!
MAIN DRESDEN PLATE PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo for Dresden Plate