Please click the covers for details.
1. Many Design Possibilities
When I set baskets on point like this, I also use the On-Point shape collection to print the squares and the triangles for the corners (HST) and edges (QST).
2. Simple to Decide How Much Fabric
The diagrams for every shape make it simple to shop your stash for scraps, or get the latest fabric from the quilt shop for a modern quilt.
3. Easy to Cut
Use scissors or a rotary cutter. Just cut on the lines. No measuring. No templates! No expensive machines or tools—and there are perfect stitching lines and matching marks printed on every piece!
4. A Choice of Sizes
5. Lessons and Tips on the All About Inklingo blog.
6. Basket Lesson and a great tip on Glenda Correll's Blog.
7. NEW Back-basting tutorial on QuiltiingHub
Ready to order? Go up to add to cart.