Why Quilters Love Inklingo Diamonds
From beginner to professional, we think you will love diamonds too!
You can make dozens of designs with only one Inklingo 60° diamond shape collection.
1. Exciting Designs
Follow any pattern or use the time you save to create exciting settings and color combinations.
45°, 53.5°, 60°, 72° and other diamonds are easier to cut and sew with Inklingo than with templates or other methods.
2. Simple to Decide How Much Fabric
There are diagrams in every shape collection which show how many shapes you can cut from a yard of fabric.
3. Easy to Cut
No measuring. No templates. Use a rotary cutter or scissors. No expensive cutting machines required—and there are stitching lines and matching marks printed on every shape!
There is often a choice of several layouts to use fabric efficiently and to give a choice of straight grain.
4. Sew with a Running Stitch or by Machine
How to Sew Kaleidoscope Stars
There other videos on YouTube which will help you sew diamonds with Inklingo—by hand or by machine.
If you want to sew by machine, it is a good idea to choose the larger sizes.
5. Fussy Cut
There are TWO methods of Fussy Cutting with Inklingo. See the tutorials on the All About Inklingo blog.
6. Print scraps and Jelly Rolls
Monkey shows you how to print on Jelly Rolls on the All About Inklingo blog.
7. Lessons and videos on the All About Inklingo blog.
There are tutorials under the Top Ten Tutes tab and more, like How to Sew a LeMoyne Star.
The blog archives are searchable and you can subscribe to receive an email whenever a new article is added.
8. 8 Good Ways to Use Inklingo for EPP!
English Paper Piecing Rescue is one of the most popular pages on the website.
Sewing with a running stitch is more portable, more fun, more precise, and faster! And the stitches don't show on the front!
However, if English Paper Piecing is the method you love, there are 8 good ways to use Inklingo!
"I have done several projects with EPP using hexagon and 60 degree diamonds, it's easy to take with you, but I now prefer the Inklingo method as you can get started quicker. I am enjoying tumbling blocks and keep it ready for when I go on holiday." Daphne in England
9. Even more reasons!
- Some quilters want to cut with scissors.
- Quilters love the accuracy of perfectly printed shapes without measuring.
- Quilters love having matching marks and stitching lines on every piece, so they can hand piece when they are on the go, and machine piece when they need speed.
- Quilters love the way Inklingo helps them use scraps.
- Quilters love the way Inklingo helps them estimate how much yardage to buy.
IMPORTANT If you are new to Inklingo, I recommend starting with the FREE Diamond Triangle Square shape collection.
It includes the first chapter of The Inklingo Handbook. With that and the Top Ten Tutes on the blog, you will be an expert in no time!
Ready to order? Go up to add to cart.