STORM AT SEA 9 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 11 MB + DESIGN BOOK
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
9 inch block
You have a choice of 5 SIZES!
This Inklingo PDF includes the Storm At Sea shapes . . .
. . . and 2 bonus shapes for even more designs!
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- optional layouts for diamonds with different straight grain
- optional layouts for triangles to make best use of scraps and yardage
- shapes fit on small scraps
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- sew quickly and accurately thanks to the precision corners and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—hand or machine or both (hybrid)
- follow the unique, illustrated 2-page guide for reference beside the sewing machine
- complimentary design book with worksheets and everything you need to know to design and make your quilt (80 pages)
- see the reviews! (left sidebar)
The Inklingo Storm At Sea Design Book (80 pages) will help you sew a Storm At Sea quilt whether you are following a traditional pattern or designing your own variation.
It will also help you decide which collection is best for you. It includes worksheets and instructions for hand piecing, machine piecing, and hybrid piecing. It is free with this shape collection.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
The diamonds, triangles, and squares in this shape collection are very versatile, and can be used for many other quilt blocks, like Flying Geese, Pinwheel, Square in a Square, etc.
MAIN STORM AT SEA PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo for Storm At Sea + Comparison of Sizes