CASTLE WALL - 4.5 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + WORKSHEETS 56.8 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF includes all of the shapes for Castle Wall.
There are also 3 bonus shapes for even more design options.
You have a choice of 3 sizes.
4.5 inch blocks - Endless variations!
Castle Wall (Beyer 295-1) is credited to Eveline Foland, Kansas City Star, October 10, 1931.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric for the traditional block
- 3 bonus shapes for exciting variations
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- worksheets showing design options
- 7 optional combo layout to save time and fabric
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- ideal for scraps
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- wonderful opportunities for using stripes and border fabrics
- sew inset seams easily thanks to the stitching lines and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—machine or hand or both (hybrid)
Inklingo Castle Wall is a wonderful design to piece by hand.
NOTE Please see the All About Inklingo blog for my best tips and design ideas all through 2014. Subscribe so you don't miss anything!
Love the lines. Quilt more!
"My first Inklingo and hand pieced project! I think I should have chosen something a little easier than the 4 1/2 inch Castle Wall block, but it was awfully fun! If a new-be like me can do it, any one can." - Laura in Illinois
MAIN CASTLE WALL PAGE
See why quilters love Inklingo for Castle Wall