STORM AT SEA DESIGN BOOK
$20 VALUE only $10 or FREE when you buy related shapes!
PDF DOWNLOAD - DESIGN BOOK 11 MB
Inklingo makes the preparation and sewing easier, so you can devote yourself to creating exciting settings and color combinations.
Everything you need to Design and Sew Storm At Sea
- tips for fabric selection
- design notes that will inspire you
- overview of the shapes in each collection
- cut without measuring and even "layer to cut" so you don't print every shape
- my favorite hand and machine piecing tips
- step-by-step illustrations in a unique 2-page guide to use beside the sewing machine
- pressing diagrams
- worksheets with many variations using 1, 2, or 3 sizes
- free when you order a related shape collection (details)
- see the reviews! (left sidebar)
- peek inside the book
Smooth Sailing with this wonderful resource! The Inklingo Storm At Sea Design Book includes everything you need to know to navigate the high seas!
Be inspired by the design possibilities and be surprised by the elegant "curves" you can create by sewing straight seams!
The blocks form secondary designs of stars, circles, and waves, depending on the distribution of color and light, medium, and dark values. It is sometimes called Rolling Stone or Ocean Wave.
This 80-page PDF will help you whether you are following a traditional pattern or creating a new design, and whether you enjoy sewing by hand or by machine. It is a useful resource for professional pattern designers too.
WHERE TO GET THE SHAPES
There is a choice of 5 sizes.
Martha in NY knows how to use color! You can follow the creative life of this Inklingo artist on her Quilt Contemplation blog.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
No templates. No basting! No paper to pick off. Print, cut, sew!
Let the design book get you excited about new border designs, sashing, and combining sizes.
MAIN STORM AT SEA PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo for Storm At Sea + Comparison of Sizes