PICKLE DISH 12 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 10 MB + DESIGN BOOK
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
12 inch ring (11.83 inch)
You also have a choice of Double Wedding Ring in this size.
This Inklingo PDF includes all of the shapes for Pickle Dish.
The Double Wedding Ring Shape Collection includes more shapes and choices for the centers.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- optional paper piecing layout for arcs
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- choice of straight grain or bias on the corner shapes
- use small scraps or Jelly Rolls, or use the diagrams to buy what you need
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- sew quickly and accurately thanks to the precision corners and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—continuous stitching by hand, chain piecing by machine, or paper piecing (not our first choice)
- unique pressing guide to check accuracy
- complimentary design book with worksheets and everything you need to design and make your quilt
- follow the step-by-step assembly instructions for results that will make you proud
The Double Wedding Ring Design Book (66 pages) will help you sew a Pickle Dish or Double Wedding Ring whether you follow a traditional pattern or create your own design.
It is free with this shape collection, so be sure to order it too.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
You will be happy with the results you get with sewing lines and matching marks printed on the fabric!
Pickle Dish arcs are also provided as an add-on to the Double Wedding Ring collection, so you don't have to buy shapes you don't intend to use.
MAIN DOUBLE WEDDING RING PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo for Double Wedding Ring and Pickle Dish
MAIN PICKLE DISH PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo for Pickle Dish