DOUBLE WEDDING RING 12 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 16 MB + DESIGN BOOK
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
12 inch ring (11.83 inch)
You also have a choice of Pickle Dish in this size.
This Inklingo PDF includes the shapes for one piece arcs, plus arcs with 1, 4, or 8 pieces between arc ends for fantastic design options.
There are choices for the centers too. One of the half centers gives you the option of finishing the quilt with a straight edge instead of scallops.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- optional layouts for arcs for directional fabric and stripes
- choice of regular or combo layouts for center and melon shapes
- use small scraps or Jelly Rolls, or use the diagrams to buy what you need
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects (below)
- sew quickly and accurately thanks to the precision corners and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—hand or machine or both (hybrid)
- unique pressing guide to check accuracy
- complimentary design book with worksheets and everything you need to design and make your quilt
- follow the step-by-step assembly instructions for results that will make you proud
The Double Wedding Ring Design Book (66 pages) will help you sew a Double Wedding Ring whether you are following a traditional pattern or creating your own design.
It is free with this shape collection, so be sure to order it too.
"Fussy Print" with Inklingo
Love the lines. Quilt more!
You will be happy with the results you get with sewing lines and matching marks printed on the fabric!
Pickle Dish arcs are provided as an add-on to this collection or as a separate Pickle Dish Shape Collection, so you don't have to buy shapes you don't intend to use.
Machine pieced by Mary-Ellen Reboa, hand quilted by Kendra Reboa.
"My mother and I used your patterns (and design shading) to create a wedding ring quilt for two friends of ours who are getting married. It provided ideas and precision that we would have otherwise been unableto achieve—in only 6 months!"
What a beautiful gift! Congratulations!
MAIN DOUBLE WEDDING RING PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo for Double Wedding Ring - includes video!
Looking for ideas? Quilt designs and EQ project file on the blog