Templates to print on fabric for Golden Wedding Ring quilts.
Print hundreds of shapes on fabric (or on paper for templates) in a few minutes and start sewing by hand or by machine!
GOLDEN WEDDING RING 16 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 41 MB + DESIGN BOOK
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
You have a choice of 2 SIZES!
For the 16 inch ring, the center star uses 1.33 inch 60° diamonds.
This Inklingo PDF includes the shapes for Golden Wedding Ring plus bonus shapes, so you can finish with a straight edge.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- 3 Combo layouts to save time and fabric
- some shapes fit on Jelly Rolls and small scraps
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- sew quickly and accurately thanks to the precision corners and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—hand or machine or both (hybrid)
- complimentary design book with worksheets and everything you need to know to design and make your quilt (63 pages)
FREE Design Book!
The Inklingo Golden Wedding Ring Quilt Design Book (PDF, 63 pages) is free for a limited time, so you can order it first. We want to wow you with what you can do with these shapes!
The design book includes everything you need whether you are following a traditional pattern or designing your own variation.
It includes worksheets and instructions for hand piecing, machine piecing, and hybrid piecing.
This method is faster and easier than using acrylic templates. (Why I do not sell acrylic templates.)
Love the lines. Quilt more!
I will be adding more photos and info about GWR on Instagram, on the Inklingo Facebook Page and the All About Inklingo Blog, so please stay tuned!
MAIN GOLDEN WEDDING RING QUILT PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo for Golden Wedding Ring