Templates to print on fabric (or paper) for Hunter's Star quilts.
Print hundreds of shapes on fabric (or on paper for templates) in a few minutes and start sewing by hand or by machine!
HUNTER'S STAR 9 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 16.7 MB + DESIGN BOOK
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
9 inch block—made with four identical 4.5 inch units
You have a choice of 3 SIZES!
This Inklingo PDF includes the shapes for Hunter's Star plus a bonus square for even more variations.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- 3 Combo layouts to save time and fabric
- optional layouts for diamonds with different straight grain
- optional layouts for triangles to make best use of scraps and yardage
- shapes fit on Jelly Rolls and small scraps
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- sew quickly and accurately thanks to the precision corners and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—hand or machine or both (hybrid)
- complimentary design book with worksheets and everything you need to know to design and make your quilt (115 pages)
FREE Design Book!
The Inklingo Hunter's Star Design Book (PDF, 115 pages) is free for a limited time, so you can order it first. We want to wow you with what you can do with these shapes!
The design book includes everything you need whether you are following a traditional pattern or designing your own variation.
It will also help you decide which size is best for you. It includes worksheets and instructions for hand piecing, machine piecing, and hybrid piecing.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
The diamonds and triangles in this shape collection are very versatile and can be used for many other quilt blocks, like Flying Geese, Pinwheel, Square in a Square, etc.
There are several articles on the All About Inklingo Blog for Hunter's Star, including an EQ project file to download.
MAIN HUNTER'S STAR PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo for Hunter's Star