JINNY BEYER'S MARINER'S WHIRL - 12 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + INSTRUCTIONS 30.8 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
Mariner's Whirl was designed by Jinny Beyer. It is design 382-12 in The Quilter's Album of Patchwork Patterns. Used with permission.
This Inklingo PDF includes the shapes for Mariner's Whirl with a 12 inch circle.
You have a choice of 3 sizes.
Jinny Beyer's Mariner's Whirl, fussy cut with one of her fabulous border fabrics.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric for the circle
- instructions for hand or machine piecing
- instructions for pressing
- instructions for reverse appliqué to a background
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- ideal for fussy cutting—fantastic with Jinny's border fabrics
- wonderful opportunities for using stripes and border fabrics
- use the method you enjoy—all by hand or a combination of hand and machine (hybrid)
Love the lines. Quilt more!
MAIN MARINER'S WHIRL PAGE
See why quilters love Inklingo for Mariner's Whirl in 3 sizes