KEY WEST - 6 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + WORKSHEETS 50.0 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF includes all of the shapes for Key West Beauty and variations.
There is a bonus kite for even more design options.
You have a choice of 3 sizes.
This is the shape collection for the new mystery: The Case of the Stranger in Margaritaville (COTSIM) which begins at the end of January 2016. The fabric requirements are on the blog now.
COTSIM CLUE # 1
6 inch blocks - Endless variations!
These shapes work perfectly with Inklingo LeMoyne Star, Castle Wall and other 8-pointed star designs.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric for the traditional block
- a bonus kite for exciting variations
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- worksheets showing design options
- 5 optional combo layout to save time and fabric
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- ideal for scraps
- unique one-page guides, one for sewing sequence for machine piecing and one for hand piecing
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- wonderful opportunities for using stripes and border fabrics
- sew accurately thanks to the stitching lines and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—machine or hand or both (hybrid)
Deb in MN′s beautiful Case of the Stranger in Margaritaville . . .
. . . with beautiful quilting!
Inklingo Key West is a wonderful design to piece by hand or by machine.
NOTE Please see the All About Inklingo blog for my best tips and design ideas. Subscribe so you don't miss anything!
Love the lines. Quilt more!
MAIN KEY WEST PAGE
See why quilters love Inklingo for Key West Beauty and Kaleidoscope designs.