LOG CABIN 0.75 INCH LOGS
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + INSTRUCTIONS 12 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF includes 2 squares and 9 rectangles.
Choose from 3 log sizes.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- squares and rectangles to print on fabric
- squares - 0.75 and 1.5 inch
- 9 sizes of rectangles - 0.75 x 1.5, x 2.25, x 3, x 3.75, x 4.5, x 5.25, x 6, x 6.75, x 7.5 (as usual, all Inklingo shapes are named with the finished size)
- the smallest log is 0.75 x 1.5 and the largest is 0.75 x 7.50 inches
- notes about fabric selection
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- pressing instructions
- worksheets to plan your quilt
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- a choice of regular or combo layouts to use fabric efficiently and save time
- matching marks make it easy
- great for scraps and 2.5 inch strips (Jelly Rolls)
- see Beyer pages 88-89 Log Cabin Quick Reference
- versatile shapes for many designs and sashing
- tutorial on the All About Inklingo blog (searchable)
A Choice of Methods
Sew by hand while you watch TV, or sew by machine—your choice.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
NOT JUST LOG CABIN! Use these shapes any time you need rectangles!
As usual, these shapes are so versatile that it is difficult to name a collection. Rectangles can be used for many, many designs other than Log Cabin, as described on the blog.
MAIN LOG CABIN PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo rectangles