STARLIT STAR 12 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + INSTRUCTIONS 30.2 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF includes all of the shapes for Starlit Star and variations.
There is also a bonus half diamond for even more design options.
12 inch block
Starlit Star is an eight-pointed star and it is just one of many designs that can be made with these shapes.
I announced this new shape collection in Inklingo Live Video 07 on March 10th, 2018. I designed this star to use 2 inch 45° diamonds, which had been requested by quilters.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric for this original block
- bonus shape for variations
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- 2 optional combo layouts to save time and fabric
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- ideal for scraps
- fussy cut for impressive effects
- wonderful opportunities for using stripes and border fabrics
- use the method you enjoy—machine or hand or both (hybrid)
Starlit Star is a wonderful design to piece by machine, but you can sew it by hand with Inklingo if you need a portable project.
NOTE Please see the All About Inklingo blog for my best tips and design ideas. Subscribe so you don't miss anything!
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Stunning, original Starlit Star, designed and hand pieced by Kathy in Mexico. See the individual blocks on Flickr.
MAIN STARS PAGE
See why quilters love Inklingo for stars.