Apple Core templates to print on fabric or paper.
Print hundreds of shapes on fabric (or on paper for templates) in a few minutes and sew by hand or by machine!
APPLE CORE 3 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + INSTRUCTIONS 15.3 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF includes Apple Core shapes, whole, the long half, the short half, and quarters.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- instructions for hand and machine piecing curves
- pressing instructions
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- print on scraps or strips of fabric
- great for striped fabric
- good for fussy cutting and charm quilts
- quarter and half shapes for a straight edges and borders
- Beyer 433-10 indicates other names for this shape
- useful for beautiful border designs
STITCH BY HAND OR BY MACHINE
Print the cutting and stitching lines on a fat quarters, nickels, or scraps. Sew by hand while you watch TV or sew by machine—your choice.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
Finish with a straight edge (thanks to the partial shapes), or use some of the time you saved to bind with curves for a special effect.
Inklingo makes Apple Core curves more portable and more fun than ever before.
You can still buy scrubbing boards on Amazon. That doesn't mean it's a good way to do laundry today. See Why I don't sell acrylic templates on the blog!
IMPORTANT If you are new to Inklingo, I recommend starting with the FREE Diamond Triangle Square shape collection.
It includes the first chapter of The Inklingo Handbook. With that and the Top Ten Tutes on the blog, you will be printing on fabric in no time!
MAIN SHAPES-WITH-CURVES PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo curves