Templates to print on fabric for Cleopatra's Fan quilts.
Print hundreds of shapes on fabric (or on paper for templates) in a few minutes and start sewing by hand or by machine!
CLEOPATRA'S FAN 4.5 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 46.5 MB + DESIGN BOOK
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
4.5 inch block
You have a choice of 3 SIZES!
This Inklingo PDF includes the shapes for Cleopatra's Fan plus a bonus shape, just in case you would like to fussy cut.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper (just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- 6 Combo layouts to save time and fabric
- some shapes fit on Jelly Rolls and small scraps
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- sew quickly and accurately thanks to the precision corners and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—hand or machine or both (hybrid)
- complimentary design book with worksheets and everything you need to know to design and make your quilt (138 pages)
FREE Design Book!
The Inklingo Cleopatra's Fan Quilt Design Book (PDF, 138 pages) is free for a limited time, so you can order it first. We want to wow you with what you can do with these shapes!
The design book includes everything you need whether you are following a traditional pattern or designing your own variation.
It includes worksheets and instructions for hand piecing, machine piecing, and hybrid piecing.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
There are several articles on the Inklingo Facebook Page and the All About Inklingo Blog for Cleopatra's Fan, including an EQ project file to download.
MAIN CLEOPATRA'S FAN QUILT PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo for Cleopatra's Fan