Templates to print on fabric or paper for Orange Peel patterns.
Print hundreds of shapes on fabric (or on paper for templates) in a few minutes and start sewing by hand or by machine!
ORANGE PEEL - BASIC
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES + INSTRUCTIONS 13 MB
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
This Inklingo PDF is the BASIC version with 7 shapes.
There is also a DELUXE version with 15 shapes.
4 inch units (Basic and Deluxe)
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- 7 shapes to print on fabric
- instructions for hand and machine piecing curves
- assembly tips
- notes about pressing
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- bonus shapes to add design options
- a choice of regular or combo layouts to use fabric efficiently and save time
- ideal for fussy cutting and charm quilts
- design notes to inspire you
The choice of BASIC and DELUXE means you do not have to buy shapes you do not plan to use. If you have the BASIC collection and wish to upgrade to DELUXE for $20, please email me.
This example only uses two fabrics. Approx 40 x 40.
Still only two fabrics.
STITCH BY MACHINE
STITCH BY HAND
Sew by machine, or sew by hand while you watch TV—your choice!
The Lafayette Orange Peel has been popular since the American Revolution. Inklingo is a revolutionary way for you to create a quilt that will make you proud, and your quilting ancestors would approve.
These curves are easy by machine or by hand. Matching marks printed on the fabric make the curves easier than in 1776 or 1996, so you can finish quickly and have the liberty and freedom to start the next one!
Love the lines. Quilt more!
I sew Orange Peel by machine unless I need a portable project.
MAIN ORANGE PEEL PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo Orange Peel