SUNFLOWER 6 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 19 MB + DESIGN BOOK
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
6 inch block
You have a choice of 2 SIZES!
This Inklingo PDF includes the Sunflower shapes . . .
. . . and extra shapes for even more designs!
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- unique pressing guide to check accuracy
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- extra shapes are great for half and quarter blocks
- a choice of regular or SIX combo layouts to use fabric efficiently and save time
- optional layouts for diamonds with different straight grain
- optional layouts for directional fabric
- shapes fit on Jelly Rolls and small scraps
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects (below)
- sew quickly and accurately thanks to the precision corners and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—hand or machine or both (hybrid)
- complimentary design book with 26 worksheets and everything you need to design and make your quilt
- follow the step-by-step assembly instructions for perfect results
The Sunflower Quilt Design Book(108 pages) will help you sew a Sunflower quilt whether you follow a traditional pattern or create your own design.
It will also help you decide which collection is best for you. It includes worksheets and instructions for hand piecing, machine piecing, and hybrid piecing. It is free with this shape collection, so be sure to order it too.
"Fussy Print" with Inklingo
Sunflower is a spectacular design and with Inklingo, you don't have to be an expert quilter. Sunflower combines impressive small shapes with larger shapes which allow you to feature special fabrics, especially if you fussy cut.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
SAVE with Double Sunflower! This outstanding design is possible with the 6 and 12 inch Shape Collections. Buy both on the same order and Monkey and I will deduct an extra $5 from the total manually! Please remind me in a comment on the order.
MAIN SUNFLOWER PAGE
Why quilters love Inklingo for Sunflower + Gallery of Quilts