WINDING WAYS 4.5 INCH
PDF DOWNLOAD - SHAPES 6 MB + DESIGN BOOK
Print shapes on fabric with any ordinary Inkjet printer.
4.5 inch block
This Inklingo PDF includes the 3 shapes for Winding Ways.
You have a choice of 3 sizes.
Features of this Shape Collection (PDF)
- 3 shapes to print on fabric
- diagrams showing how much fabric you need
- shapes without seam allowances to print on freezer paper
(just in case you want templates)
- use a rotary cutter or scissors
- optional combo layout to save time and fabric
- ideal for scraps
- fussy cut some of the shapes for impressive effects
- sew curves easily thanks to the stitching lines and matching marks
- use the method you enjoy—machine or hand or both (hybrid)
- follow the innovative one-page guide to stay organized while you sew and press
- complimentary design book with worksheets and everything you need to know to design and sew your quilt (75 pages)
- see the reviews! (left sidebar)
The three shapes in this collection can be used to make many variations of Winding Ways and Wheel of Mystery quilts.
The Winding Ways Design Book (PDF, 75 pages) is a great reference whether you follow a traditional pattern or create your own design.
Love the lines. Quilt more!
There are worksheets for several exciting variations in The Inklingo Winding Ways Design Book. Some use two or three sizes.
MAIN WINDING WAYS PAGE
See why quilters love Inklingo for Winding Ways